Jeju East Day Tour
Group Guided Tour (Available on Tue, Thur, Sat only):
Private Guided Tour:
- Manjanggul Cave – Explore the UNESCO World Natural Heritage lava tunnel. Manjanggul Cave has a variety of interesting structures inside including 70cm lava stalagmites and the lava tube tunnels
- Woljeongri Beach – Instagram-worthy beach with its white sands, emerald colour ocean and refreshing sea breeze
- Woman Diver Museum – Learn about the resilient life and culture of Jeju’s haenyeo female divers who are known for diving into the ocean water to gather seafood and seaweed without using any underwater diving equipment.
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak – UNESCO World Natural Heritage site. The Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago.
- Herb Park – Enjoy a walk through the park which is home to around 180 different varieties of herbs and learn all about them
- Aromatherapy Lessons – Enjoy a foot spa experience
Lunch included for Group Tour only.
Price quoted for Private Guided Tour and Transport Charter Service is for up to 7 guests. May request for bigger vehicle to accommodate larger group at additional cost.
Guests may decide on your own itinerary for the Private Guided Tour and Charter Service.