Seoul City Full Day Tour
Group Guided Tour:
Private Guided Tour:
Transport Charter Service without Guide:
- Jogyesa Buddhist Temple – Established in 1935 as one of the most important landmarks of Korean Buddhism
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony – Meticulously choreographed ceremony in front of Gwanghwamun Gate
- Gyeongbok Palace (Except Tuesdays) – Stunning building with 7,700 rooms, which was home of the Joseon Dynasty in 1395
- Deoksu Palace (Tuesday Only) – Compound of palaces made with diverse materials
- Presidential Blue House – Residence of the Korean President
- Cheongwadae Sarangchae (Closed every Monday) – Exhibition hall to important Korean artifacts and documents
- Ginseng Center
- Korean Lunch at a local restaurant in Seoul
- Changdeok Palace (Except Mondays) – Palace surrounded by Mt. Bugaksan and the Geumcheon River
- Seoul Tower (Monday Only) – Second-highest point in Seoul which provides incredible views of Seoul city
- Insadong Arts and Crafts Market – Long street full of stalls with hand-crafted goods and food vendors
- Shopping Center
- Namdaemun Traditional Market – Largest traditional market in South Korea with over 10,000 vendors
Lunch included for Group Tour only.
Price quoted for Private Guided Tour and Transport Charter Service is for up to 7 guests. May request for bigger vehicle to accommodate larger group at additional cost.
Guests may decide on your own itinerary for the Private Guided Tour and Charter Service.